Assist Robot For Walking Rehabilitation "Soutenir"
Enjoyable walking practice using audio-visual instructions
- The target foot position is displayed on the monitor and instructions are played through the speaker.
- Assistance is provided in accordance with the user’s walking rhythm.
The data accuracy of a robot
- Settings can be input for each user individually and the robot accurately operates/gives instructions according to the settings.
(Settings: foot size, body weight, step length, stride width, gait speed, etc.)
Repeatability in practice
- Practice data can be recorded and managed. Even if the trainer changes, users can always train with an appropriate practice menu.
【Recorded data: step length, stride width, gait speed, load (weight), number of steps, reaction time, etc.】
- Kyushu Nutrition Welfare University
Vice-president Physical therapist
Professor Takashi Hashimoto
- Kyushu Institute of Technology
Graduate School of Life Sience
Miyamoto Lab. / Kaori Yoshida Lab.